Makeup Brush Cleaner
NICE 'N CLEAN BRUSH CLEANING SET
A curated set of our two effective brush cleaners in an easy to carry, travel friendly kit. Grab our Got-to-Go Brush Cleaner and Deep Clean Brush Soap in a handy 60ml bottle in a CJP Beauty makeup bag for a low price of $20. Perfect to sample our brush cleaners, pro makeup artists or enthusiasts looking for a travel friendly option. Read more about each of our cleaners below.
GOT-TO-GO BRUSH CLEANER
For instant and effective sanitation of makeup brushes use our Got-To-Go Brush Cleaner. Formulated with 70% Ethanol its perfect to clean and sanitise your makeup brushes for on the go or when working on clients, with no rinsing required. We've also added Jojoba Oil to our formula to condition your brushes and avoid them feeling dry and scratchy on the skin.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Purified Water, Lemon Myrtle Oil, tert-Butanol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Jojoba Oil.
Net Weight - 120mL / 4.05 fl.oz
How to Use:
1. Spritz the brush ensuring to cover all sides of the brush
2. Gently swirl on a paper towel to remove pigment and bacteria.
3. Repeat until the brush is clean.
Use an additional paper towel to speed the drying process by gently swirling the brush.
DEEP CLEAN BRUSH SOAP
Gentle but effective brush soap that deep cleans and removes makeup and pigment from makeup brushes and application tools. Formulated with tea tree oil to provide a conditioning boost to the brush whilst also being an essential oil that naturally sanitises, perfect for professionals and beginners alike.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Vegetable Glycerine, Citric Acid, Tea Tree Oil.
Net Weight - 250mL / 8.45 fl.oz
How to Use:
1. Dampen the brush with lukewarm water and coat in our Deep Clean Brush Soap.
2. Using the grooved side of our Squeaky Clean Brush Cleaning Tool, gently brush over the grooves until the suds of the soap turn white and all pigment has been washed away.
3. Rinse under a light stream of lukewarm water, continuously swirling the brush brush against the grooves to remove all soap residue.
4. Once all soap is rinsed, gently squeeze out excess water using a paper towel and allow to dry either flat or upside down.
Avoid wetting brushes past the aluminium ferrule to avoid shedding.